Thursday, September 8, 2011

[CE]High Risk.

I found this sad news story


"After a thorough investigation, it was determined the reporter was killed in a case of mistaken identity," International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said in a statement on Thursday concerning the death of Ahmed Omed Khpulwak.


It's sad someone dies and especially when they were innocent but as much as I hate to say it, I think what the US soldier did wasn't his fault. I know if I was war and someone looks like the enemy and looks suspicious I'd shoot him down when I get the chance at a heart beat. You can't just let that person go especially if you think he plans to detonate a suicide vest improvised explosive device, it's either kill or be killed just sometimes you get lucky. If was that US soldier I'd feel like total crap, but what can he do, he did what he was serve to do. The death is horrible it's horrible when someone dies and especially when there innocent. You can't trust anyone now a days, I remember back a few years ago this cop was watching this 18 year old and the 18 year old went to go through his pocket or something like that to take out something this cop shot the kid down, he died and that Police did that for safety. I found that Officer did was wrong but looking at the US Soldier's situation I don't find it wrong i my opinion, because like I said ,"you can't just let that person go especially if you think he plans to detonate a suicide vest improvised explosive device" . That could of killed tons of people.


It would of been a risky thing to do if the soldier had let Khpulwak live because his and a lot of others people lives would of been on the line because you never know what could he do. This question comes to my mind. Why is it shortly after Khpulwak's death to suicide bombers attacked the offices of state broadcaster Radio Television Afghanistan. Isn't that suspicious? Maybe this was a secret plan for an excuse to kill 19 other people and wound over 30 people in the capital of Uruzgan. That US soldier that killed Khpulwak in case of mistaken identity might of saved a lot of people from dying or having injuries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment