Thursday, September 8, 2011

[FP]Track 2: Celty.

Celty is on her way to her boyfriend Nick's house. "I'm finally here, God that walk took forever but at least I'm here now." Celty knocks on the door but nothing seems to happen so she opens the door. "Nick! Where are you, humbabe?" She goes upstairs and finds Nick kissing up on another girl. She screams as loud as she can. "What is that painted whore doing here? Why are you doing this to me?! Mr. I love you and I'll never hurt you." You're nothing but lies, go head to head with a knife, both of you. I'm out." Nick pushes the girl out of the way and catches up to Celty holding her shoulder. Nick says,"Wait, don't go. We could work this out. The girl started to kiss me first! My hormones took over! And I don't know I just started kissing back." Celty back hands Nick and kicks him in the balls. "Get off me! "We're done. Now go back screwing with that washed up bimbo." She looks back, trying to fight back the tears. "I got something in mind for you. You'll regret this day." Celty leaves Nick's house and goes back home, up to her room.

Celty thinks in her head what should she do to get her revenge on both of them. "Oh , dear I'm so sorry Nick did that to you. If I were you, I'd kill him with no mercy." Celty's Conscience said. Celty sighs and closes her eyes. "Why does my conscience likes telling me to harm people." "You want revenge? Harm him, kill him and you'll be set free. I remember when you was younger you use to see me until you realized I wasn't actually there but that I was just in your head, you use to call me Alice. You know I'm apart of you right?" Celty gets up from her bed, goes to the bathroom and faces the mirror. "I'm going to kill him." Celty says quietly. She gets out her phone and calls Nick. "Hello Nick, I'm sorry about earlier, I want this to work out. Meet by the Lake around Midnight, we're going to spend a night there, ahaha." Nick says," Okay I'll be there babe, I love you." Celty says, "Bye, I love you too." Celty goes to the lake 1 hour earlier to set up a campfire and starts digging to keep the knife and the cup hidden. "Oh there you are, where were you I've been waiting forever, humbabe?"  "You said to come up here in 20 minutes, are you messing with me?" Nick said playfully. They lay down together for about a half hour. Celty says,"Close your eyes baby and takes off Nicks shirt. Oh you chubby boy." She quickly gets out the hidden knife and she stabs Nick in the face then stabs him in the chest repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly, and  finally she puts the knife down his throat. "You fool you should of never cheated on me with that painted whore." Celty grabs the body and sets it on the camp fire and about 2 hours later it turned into ashes and it cools down. She sweeps Nick's ashes into the cup carefully until it's full and she starts sniffing his ashes as if it were cocaine.

1 comment:

  1. This was hella funny but pretty messed up
    Snorting ashes? WTH!

    ReplyDelete