Monday, October 17, 2011

Free] Pissed..

     I'm pissed. I'm slowly losing hope for the Raiders now. Why is that? Jason Campbell is mostly likely out for the season. He was doing great. We never had the record 4-2 in a long time since 2002 , I think. Everything was going great for us. He was my biggest hope. And now it's McFadden. The whole team needs to step up. Jason Campbell was Top 10 ranked this year so far, now all of that gone. It's up to Rusty Kyle Boller. Lets see what the veteran's going to do. I hope he does good and I hope Terelle Pryor gets some playing time as well. It's his time to shine too. I wish for Jason Campbell to recover as fast as he can. He is getting a surgery today and is out from 4-10 weeks.
    I know it's football, everyone's going to get injured. But it's not fair how it's always our QB's getting injured and that really pisses me off. Because after Gannon had left it took us 8 years to find a good Quarter Back like Jason Campbell. As soon as we picked him up I knew we was going somewhere and we did last year. We went 6-0 in our division, we didn't end the season in a  losing record and we actually have a winning record to start out this year. I'm happy for Jason Campbell, he's my favorite Quarter Back. I'm also happy for the team too and Hue Jackson. All do respect I hope you heal up as fast as you can. You fought hard, soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment