Wednesday, October 12, 2011

RE] Breakfast, yumm EAT

I found this from Justin's blog.
"What do you eat for breakfast and how often? I only eat breakfast on weekends."
     I eat breakfast everyday. I either eat eggs, ketchup hot dog and rice or cereal and milk. Mostly cereal and milk everyday. I eat breakfast because it helps me not be hungry to at least our big break time in school. Also when I eat breakfast it's easier for me to run in p.e it keeps my stamina going and my head not hurting. Also I eat it everyday because it's easier to not sleep in class and be all energetic, Like how I am. Breakfast is also the most important meal of the day.
Justin, I'm not trying to be your Mother or anything but you need to start eating your breakfast.        

     What do you mean you don't have time? If you don't have time then wake up earlier so you do have time. Ha ha, if you don't have time for breakfast, then you don't have time for complaining. From my experience everytime I don't eat breakfast I'm cranky and I always complain, "I'm hella hungry man. Fuck my head hurts like a bitch." Another thing that might happen is your stomach making noises that's louder than life that no one but you will hear. And if you're paranoid you'll look back every second thinking someone is looking at you or making fun of those noises your stomach is making. I'm just warning you , in the long run waking up extra early to eat breakfast is worth the complaining and the pain you go through of  hunger til' break or lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment